Invisalign & ClearCorrect In Cibolo
Crooked, gapped, and uneven teeth can leave you feeling uncomfortable with your smile, and these issues can even affect your oral health. At Cibolo Family Smiles, we offer orthodontic treatment with clear aligners, including both Invisalign and ClearCorrect. These treatments can give you a straighter smile with a virtually invisible treatment, and you won’t have to worry about the wires and rubber bands associated with traditional braces.
The Benefits Of Invisalign & ClearCorrect
- Clear aligners are virtually invisible when worn, so nobody needs to know about your treatment.
- Your speech will not be affected, so you can hold conversations and speak in public without feeling self-conscious.
- The pressure exerted by clear aligners is much more gentle than traditional braces, making them more comfortable.
- Aligners are removable, so you can brush and floss easily throughout treatment and you’ll be able to eat what you want.
- Orthodontic treatment is faster with clear aligners. In most cases, patients with ClearCorrect and Invisalign complete their treatment in just one year.
How Clear Aligners Work
Clear aligners function similarly to a retainer, and they are designed to gently exert pressure on your teeth and shift them into the proper alignment. After Dr. Patel creates your personalized treatment plan, your custom aligners will be created by an outside lab. You’ll wear your aligners for 20-22+ hours per day, and switch to a new set of aligners about every 2 weeks. Every six weeks, Dr. Patel will check on your treatment progress to make sure everything is on track. The average treatment time with Invisalign and ClearCorrect is just under a year, though this depends on your specific orthodontic needs.
Am I A Good Candidate For Clear Aligners?
This mostly depends on the severity of your orthodontic issues. If you have minor orthodontic problems, such as crooked, crowded teeth and gaps, Invisalign or ClearCorrect may be right for you. However, if you have more serious bite problems and very crooked teeth, braces may be a better choice for correction. To find out if you’re a good candidate for clear aligners, schedule a consultation with Dr. Patel!